Monday, March 13, 2006

F for .....

Starting a new series today, the basic idea is to try to isolate objects against the sky. Its something I've been interested in for a while as I think that too often we dont stop and look around - instead we concentrate on where we are going ( either looking straight ahead, or down at the floor ).

You might notice from the info on this shot that I forgot to reset the ISO back to 100, I'm rather forgetful and seem to have done this too often now. Credits to the camera though, I'm pretty impressed with the lack of noise.
Canon 350D - 1/4000 @ f5.6 - ISO 1600

2 Comments:

Blogger ndiginiz said...

Tena koe ehoa
Very nice isolation, not complete but, I think it's good as it is. And "F" means...?

4:48 am  
Blogger RichS said...

Fairly boring, it was a cark-parking location.

8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home